Hey! Welcome to my new blog post. I just want to start off by saying I feel so privileged to be nominated for this award, it really makes me feel like I’m actually getting my name out there!Thank you so much to Being Chloe for the nomination. Make sure to check out her blog, she’s one of the best bloggers around and she’s absolutely stunning!
1) Acknowledge the blogger you was nominated by and display the award
2) Answer all 11 questions than the blogger gave you
3) Share 11 random facts about yourself
4) Nominate 5-11 other bloggers for this award and notify them of this
5) Give the nominees 11 questions to answer
- Question 1
What is the reason you started blogging?
I’ve been wanting to start a blog for years now, but never really did my research into how to do it, but as soon as I did I realised how actually easy it is to start up. I always enjoy reading posts by other people and just wanted to start writing about my own little stories or life experiences that I could share with others in hopes that it could help some people along the way.
- Question 2
How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging on the 5th January 2018, so that makes it exaclty 2 weeks old today!
- Question 3
I cannot simply choose between McFly or Busted. They have both always been my absolute favourite since I was a small child and I’ve been listening to them ever since. Any fans of these bands are more than welcome to become my best friend.
- Question 4
Do you have any pets?
Yes I do! I have two little puppers, Toby who’s 4, and Roxy who’s just turned two, and 5 little fishies! Don’t ask me what their names are because I really can’t remember, I know I’m a terrible fish mother.
- Question 5
This is the toughest question ever, my answer changes every time. When I was a child I probably would have said the movie ‘Up’ but now I think I’d have to go with a good old classic, Titanic. I mean the storyline is so great and devastating. I’ve watched this movie more times that I could imagine too.
- Question 6
Favourite time of the year and why?
I really can’t decide on this one, I absolutely love the summer and I think that’s when most memories are made, but then again I love autumn and winter because of Christmas and Halloween time! If I have to choose one though, I’d go for summer. I love the sun so much.
- Question 7
What are your goals for 2018?
To be more productive, to be happy and healthier and live life to the fullest. I spent so much of last year being miserable and it got me no where, so it’s time for a change.
- Question 8
What do you do for a living?
Currently I’m just an A level student studying Law and Sociology. I also spend my time blogging if that counts.
- Question 9
How would you describe yourself in three words?
Funny, unique and humble
- Question 10
What is one motto that you live by?
“Everything happens for a reason.” I’ve always been such a strong believer of this saying, every time something goes wrong I know that it’s happened for a good reason.
11 Facts About Me
- I’m a huge gamer
- I can sleep for 20 hours a day
- I could eat ten times my own body weight in food
- I love big animals, especially orangutans (don’t ask me why)
- Shane Dawson is my favourite YouTuber
- I can play guitar
- Huge lover of my bed
- I want to travel the world
- I’m the youngest of my 4 siblings
- I’m a lip balm enthusiast
- My boyfriend loves me (he made me say it)
I’m asking you:
1) What inspired you to start a blog?
2) What’s your proudest achievement/moment so far?
3) What’s your dream job?
4) Favourite hobbies?
5) What makes you happy?
6) Favourite thing about blogging?
7) Do you play any musical instruments?
8) Who’s your idol/inspiration?
9) Favourite animal?
10) Favourite place to visit?
11) Favourite food?
Don’t forget to write 11 random facts about yourself and nominate other bloggers!
Have fun and let me know when you’ve done yours too! X